We're sharing all our secrets!
Having your designs featured in magazines and online is huge. Other than the fact that it’s really cool to see your product in print, good PR can drastically grow your business. From building trust between you and target audience to increasing brand awareness, boosting website traffic and in many cases increasing sales, publicity is one of the best ways to grow your brand as an emerging designer and brand.
So, how do you get press for your business if you don't have the budget to hire a public relations agency or to hire someone to work in house specifically on your PR? We've got you covered!
We wrote Pitching Fashion™ with the intention of creating an affordable and easy guide to help you DIY your own PR. In this eBook we'll give you a crash course in pitching the media and walk you step-by-step through the process of preparing your business for press, creating a PR strategy and finally, pitching the media. We'll give you the do’s and don’ts of building relationships with top fashion editors and landing press mentions outside of your local media. PLUS, word-for-word email pitch templates that you can copy and use when you reach out to the media!
If you dream of seeing your designs on the pages of
Harper’s Bazaar, Elle and Vogue this is for you!
Get your first exclusive look at Pitching Fashion™ here!
- How to tell your story in a way that gets media attention
- Three things you absolutely need to have in order to secure press coverage.
- How to create a modern press kit and what goes in them.
- How to determine which publications to pitch and how to find the RIGHT contact information.
- How to establish relationships with editors and journalists
- The most important question you need to know before sending a pitch.
- How to maximize coverage once you receive it.
- Real strategies to increase your chances of being featured and getting a "yes" the first time around.
Let's keep it 100.
Come learn from the pros!
Here's everything you need to know.
We're breaking it down step-by-step!
It's time to start thinking holidays!
Learn from a pro!
We're sharing our secrets!
Here's what to do and what absolutely not to do.
Gray Magazine's Senior Editor, Rachel Gallaher gave us the deets.
The do's and don'ts of pitching the media from someone who knows.