Whether you’re a fashion blogger, retailer, small business owner or designer - this workshop is for YOU! Learn how to create and build lasting brand relationships and work with sponsors in our Brand Partnerships 101 workshop! From developing and sending your pitch, to negotiating the value and getting a YES, this in-person workshop will cover the basics of building and cultivating relationships with companies and brands. Only 12 spots available.
What You'll Learn:
- What to offer in your sponsorship package.
- Which brands and companies to reach out to.
- How to figure out EXACTLY what sponsors want.
- How to effectively communicate the value of sponsoring your event/ collaborating with you on a project.
- How to find the correct contact within an organization and their direct contact information.
- How to warm up a cold call.
- What to say in your pitch.
- When to start reaching out for collaborations and sponsors according to your timeline.
- The two biggest reasons why sponsors say no and how to avoid them.
- SO MUCH MORE!
You'll also receive a 30+ page workbook filled with helpful tips and tricks that you can keep referring back to even after the workshop is over. PLUS, the word-for-word templates I use when pitching brands!
"In the two years that I’ve produced the #sustainablefashionforum and the five years that I’ve owned a PR and marketing company, I’ve had the opportunity to work with a number of amazing brands and companies from Anthropologie and Kind Snacks to local favorites like The Society Hotel and Prosper Portland. Through trial and error I’ve learned a lot about building and cultivating relationships and now, I want to teach you everything I’ve learned so that you can build lasting relationships of your own!" Brittany Sierra
Seats are limited.