Ever find yourself wondering what to post on Instagram?
Do you have a hard to growing your following and connecting with your ideal audience?
Do you want to increase your website traffic but more importantly make SALES through Instagram?
Do you want to learn how to take stunning Instagram pictures with your smartphone?
We've partnered with social media and photography powerhouse Candace Molatore to show you how! Join us Sunday, November 13th 11am-1pm at Portland Apparel Lab for some hands-on guidance!
Our Instagram Marketing Workshop is specifically for emerging designers and fashions brands. We'll cover all the basics of Instagram and how to create an Insta strategy to grow your business, increase your following and use Instagram as a tool to sell your product.
We'll show you:
- How to attract paying customers on Instagram
- Time-saving strategies to help you plan and post consistently
- How to drive website traffic
- What analytics are and how to use them to earn more and work less
- The art of selling (and how to do it without feeling gross)
- 4 strategies to transform followers into brand advocates
- How to find the right hashtags to increase brand awareness and attract customers NOT competitors
- How to run Instagram contests and giveaways
- How to style your photos and create beautiful flatlays
- How to spend less time on Instagram and still see your brand grow
- Top tips for creating professional on brand images with your smartphone
- How to use Instagram stories to get more sales
PLUS, Candace will be leading a live, hands-on photography demonstration on how to use your smartphone to take stunning Instagram photos.
See you there?