What if you could email editors at top fashion magazines and get press for your business without having to hire a PR agency or in-house PR rep? What if you could create a PR strategy and start pitching magazines all within the next 30 days even if you've never pitched an editor before and you have no previous experience?
Pitching Fashion™ is an affordable and easy guide to help you DIY your own PR. In this eBook we'll give you a crash course in pitching the media and walk you step-by-step through the process of preparing your business for press, creating a PR strategy and finally, pitching the media. We'll give you the do’s and don’ts of building relationships with top fashion editors and landing press mentions outside of your local media. As a bonus, we'll also give you word-for-word email pitch templates that you can copy and use when you reach out to editors!
Having your business featured in magazines and online publications is huge. From building trust between you and target audience to increasing brand awareness, boosting website traffic and in many cases increasing sales, good PR can drastically grow your business and is one of the best ways to build your brand as an emerging designer. To many entrepreneurs pitching their brand to the media is a scary thought, but you can totally do it all on your own! All you need are the right tools in your media kit and a little guidance on what to do!
If you dream of seeing your designs on the pages of
Harper’s Bazaar, Elle and Vogue this is for you!
Here's what you'll learn.
- How to share your brand & story in a way that gets editors attention.
- Three things you absolutely need to have in order to secure press coverage.
- How to create a modern day press kit and what goes in it.
- How to determine which publications you should pitch and how to find the RIGHT contact information.
- How to establish relationships with editors and journalists.
- The most important question you need to know before sending your pitch.
- What editors are looking for throughout the year and how far in advance to pitch them.
- How to maximize media coverage once you receive it.
- Real strategies to increase your chances of being featured and getting a "yes" the first time around.
As a BONUS, you'll also receive word-for-word email pitch templates to help you build your perfect pitch and get the attention of editors and journalists.