Affordable and easy to understand crash course lessons and strategies to help you build your fashion business through PR and marketing.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level and getting publicity for your fashion brand? Do you want to be featured in magazines outside of your local media like Harper's Bazaar, Glamour, and Elle but aren't quite ready to hire a PR agency? If the answer is yes, We've got you covered!
Pitching Fashion™ is a detailed step-by-step guide to DIYing your PR and landing press coverage! From creating a PR strategy to making a media list, creating your press kit and writing & sending pitches, Pitching Fashion™ is a self-paced guide designed specifically for independent designers and fashion brands, at all levels, to help you easily get the publicity you crave.
- How to tell your story in a way that gets media attention
- Three things you absolutely need to have in order to secure press coverage.
- How to create a modern press kit and what goes in them.
- How to determine which publications to pitch and how to find the RIGHT contact information.
- How to establish relationships with editors and journalists
- The most important question you need to know before sending a pitch.
- How to maximize coverage once you receive it.
- Real strategies to increase your chances of being featured and getting a "yes" the first time around.
PLUS, you'll receive word-for-word email templates that you can copy when sending your pitch. A media list template and so much more!
Pitching Fashion™ will be delivered to your inbox as a digital PDF immediately after you place your order!
All sales are final.